Submit your idea!
Record your 100 second pitch
Your account is created. You can login anytime. Now the fun part—send us your idea! This video will never be made public, so don’t worry about how you look or how you speak. Remember, you only have 1 minute, 40 seconds (100 seconds).
- Click Record Video. Your browser may prompt you to “Click to use Flash” and grant access to your camera . Make sure to allow access.
- When you see yourself, click the red button to start.
- Timer starts a countdown from 1:40 (1 minute, 40 seconds). When you’re finished, your video is automatically saved.
- To play back your video, click the black “Play” button. Or click the “Record” button to start over again.
- Type a description and click “Submit.”
IMPORTANT: The camera on your iPhone/iPad does not automatically stop. Be sure to keep you pitch to 1 minute, 40 seconds (100 seconds). If you upload a video longer than 1:40, it will be cut off at 1:40.
- Select “Record or Select a video file.” Select “Take Video” to record your pitch.
- Tap the red button to start, tap to stop at 1:40.
- When you’re satisfied, select “Use Video.”
- Select “Upload Video.”
- Type a brief description and select “Submit.”
Not working? Log in from another phone/tablet/computer.